Designed for backpackers who need a tent that can do it all while still being compact and lightweight, our bestselling MSR Hubba Hubba 2-person tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor that maximize space, down to its integrated, adjustable stake-out loops that speed setup, this tent redefines lightweight livability. Whether youre setting out to climb the Sawatch Range or circumnavigate Mount Rainier along the Wonderland Trail, the freestanding, 3-season Hubba Hubba tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience including time spent in the tent.
Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light options from .97 kg /2 lb 2 oz.
Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
Livable: Two large StayDry doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Color Green
- Capacity 2
- Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint 2 lbs 10 oz / 1.19 kg
- Minimum Weight 3 lbs 7 oz / 1.54 kg
- Packed Weight 3 lbs 13 oz / 1.72 kg
- Frame Weight 15 oz / 420 g
- Floor Area 29 sq. ft / 2.7 sq. m
- Vestibule Area 17.5 (8.75 + 8.75) sq. ft / 1.62 (.81 + .81) sq. m
- Tent Volume 43 cu. ft / 1217 liters
- Vestibule Volume 17 (8.5 + 8.5) cu. ft / 481 (240.5) + 240.5) liters
- Interior Peak Height 39 in / 100 cm
- Packed Size 18 x 6 in / 46 x 15 cm
- Number of Doors 2
- Freestanding yes
- Number of Poles 1 DAC Featherlite NFL
- Number of Stakes 6 MSR MiniGroundhog™
- Also Included 2 guy cords, 2 aluminum cord adjusters
- Rainfly Fabric 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™™ polyurethane & silicone
- Canopy Fabric 20D ripstop nylon
- Mesh Type 15D nylon micromesh
- Floor Fabric 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
Hubba Hubba NX Overview
Hubba NX Series Setup
Understanding tent condensation